You’re about to learn how to properly setup and install Google advertisement in your WordPress website.
This video is a complete step-by-step tutorial ideal for beginners. In the end, you’ll have a great grasp of all the nuances of Google Ads.
What Is Google Adsense?
A program which of course belongs to Google. After you’re accepted, you’re able to easily integrate advertisement inside of your Youtube videos or website.
How Do You Get Approved?
You must pass a set of rules for you to receive Google approval this includes:
– You have to be at least 18 years old
– Your website can’t be related to tobacco, drugs, adult oriented content
For more details read their official policy page here: https://support.google.com/adsense
How Do You Earn Money With Google Adsense?
The advertisement displayed pays you in two different ways, such as:
1. Clicks – You receive a small amount of money each time someone clicks in your ad
2 . Impressions – You also get money by someone simply seeing your ad.
Note: The advertiser decides how they want to pay their ads.
How to Install Adsense on WordPress?
You have two methods to install Google Adsense on your WordPress website, such as:
1. Manual Installation – You’ll get a code after your created your advertisement in Google Adsense panel. Afterward, you must copy and paste it into your website.
An easy method is to simply insert a text widget in the sidebar, footer, or header section of your website. Next, just paste the coding there.
2. Google Adsense Plugin Installation – I recommend for you to use this method if you’re a novice. Just search for adsense plugin and install the one called, “Google Adsense”.
You’ll see a new section called, “adsense” in your settings. Next just connect your Google account to this plugin. Afterward, you’re able to add advertisement nearly in any place of your website.
Here’s their official page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-publisher/
How Does Google Adsense Work 0:33
How Do You Earn Money 1:47
Why Should You Use Adsense? 2:19
Benefits Vs Con 3:00
Get Approved by Google 4:49
Create An Account 6:01
Google Ads Home Page 8:50
Create An Advertisement 9:55
Manual Ad Code Installation 14:05
Google Adsense Plugin Setup 16:00
If you’d enjoyed watching this video please like, subscribe and share it with your friends. You’ll receive more free videos in a weekly basis.
Thanks for watching and stay tune with Prositetutorials!
Get Social with Me: